Webinar - Guidance for researchers on where and how to archive data
About the webinar
It is a requirement that research programmes, funded by the UK government, publish all new data of long-term value in open access repositories.
We recognise the complexities of the data archiving process, especially in interdisciplinary programmes such as ESPA. This webinar was designed to help researchers understand:
- Obligations of data archiving
- Where and how to archive data
- The benefits of archiving data
- The support available
Who is the guidance for?
- ESPA Researchers
- Other similar interdisciplinary research programmes
- Any UK government-funded researchers who generate environmental or social data
Rick Stuart, Environmental Information Data Centre
Veerle van den Eynden, UK Data Centre
Chair: Mark Thorley, Head of Science Information, NERC