Invitation to Quote - Publishing services for ESPA's policy briefs, guides and working papers
Deadline for clarification questions about this Invitation to Quote: Monday 8 January 2018, 17:00 UK time
Deadline for final submission of proposals: Monday 15 January 2018, 17:00 UK time
All correspondence to manager [at] espa.ac.uk and communication [at] espa.ac.uk
ESPA is an 8-year, global interdisciplinary research programme that aims to give decision-makers and natural resource users the evidence they need to address the challenges of sustainable ecosystem management and poverty reduction. ESPA’s key objectives are:
• To create a strong research and evidence base on the connections among ecosystem services, their dynamics and management, human use and pathways to sustainable poverty reduction;
• To develop innovative, interdisciplinary research and methodologies, delivering tools and approaches that enable decision-makers to simulate and predict socio-ecological responses to complex social and economic trends;
• To engage and communicate effectively with policy makers, practitioners and decision makers so that ESPA’s research is well understood and used;
• To enhance the capacity of researchers in the global South to conduct, lead, use and communicate high quality ESPA-type interdisciplinary research, including through effective international research partnerships.
The ESPA programme will close at the end of March 2018. The ESPA Directorate team, based in Edinburgh, is focusing its final months of effort on creating a robust legacy of results and learning from this major UK government investment. The production of the policy briefs, working papers and impact stories described in this Invitation to Quote is important to ESPA’s legacy.
This Invitation to Quote covers a range of integrated publishing services, comprising, on a case by case basis:
• Substantive editing where required.
• Proofreading to ESPA house styles (guidance will be provided).
• Layout to established ESPA publications templates (Indesign templates will be provided).
• Printing where required.
Please download the Invitation to Quote for publishing services at right, to see how your team could fulfil ESPA's publishing requirements.
Please note that completion of the Excel budget form is a compulsory requirement for your proposal to be considered.