OrganisationSOKOINE UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE
DepartmentDEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING AND LAND PLANNING
Publication in Relevant Areas1. Naliah, V., R. Sri Ranjan, and F.C. Kahimba. 2009. Evaluation of plant-controlled subsurface drip irrigation system. Biosystems Engineering 102: 313-320.
2. Kahimba, F.C., P.R. Bullock, R. Sri Ranjan, and H.W. Cutforth. 2009. Evaluation of the SolarCalc model for simulating hourly and daily incoming solar radiation in the Northern Great Plains of Canada. Canadian Biosystems Engineering. 51: 1.11-1.21.
3. Kahimba, F.C., R. Sri Ranjan, and D.D. Mann. 2009. Modeling soil temperature, frost depth and soil moisture redistribution in seasonally frozen agricultural soils. Applied Engineering in Agriculture 25(6): 871-882.
4. Tumbo, S.D., E. Mpeta, M. Tadross, F.C. Kahimba, B.P. Mbillinyi, and H.F. Mahoo. 2010. Application of self-organizing maps technique in downscaling GCMs climate change projections for Same, Tanzania. J. Phys. Chem. Earth (2010), doi:10.1016/j.pce.2010.07.023 (In Press).
5. Kahimba, F.C., R. Sri Ranjan, and M. Krishnapillai. 2007. Impact of cable lengths on the accuracy of dielectric constant measurements by time domain reflectometry. Canadian Biosystems Engineering 49: 1.11 - 1.18.
6. Kahimba, F.C., R. Sri Ranjan, J. Froese, M. Entz, and R Nason. 2008. Cover crop effects on infiltration, soil temperature and soil moisture distribution in the Canadian prairies. Applied Engineering in Agriculture 24(3): 321-333
Countries of Research InterestTANZANIA, CANADA, KENYA, UGANDA, UK
Statement of Interest in the CallI am interested in writting proposal for the ESPA Call